Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Subtle yet effective

The body, and mind, can easily become complacent. Similar to relationships, your weight loss plan needs to be frequently stimulated in order to gain maximum benefit and achieve the greatest results. Simple changes helped me push through that one kilo boundary that was stopping me from moving towards my goal weight.

- Using demerara or raw cane sugar

Rid of white sugar and, if any at all, use demerara. Unbelievably it tastes better too!

- Drinking more water 

YAWN I know but it actually helps! Provides detox, no calories and gets rid of hunger pangs!

- Fruit for breakfast and snacks 

Water fruits, as I call them, such as water melon and dragon fruit fill you up quickly yet contain hardly any calories and virtually no fat. Also controls my sweet tooth!

- Keeping the fridge empty 

Controversial but if there is food around me I will eat it, hungry or not! This helped me to cut down on eating excessively as well as burn a few calories each time I walked to the shop or supermarket - if I could even be bothered at all!

- Diet coke

Not ideal but it is zero on the Weight Watchers points table and helps prevent my calorie consumption when I'm craving something sweet post - dinner!


Subtle changes yet VERY effective! The smaller the changes are, the easier they are to mould into your lifestyle. Start with these simple switches and step closer to success!


No comments:

Post a Comment